Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Chaitra Navratri


Since the chaitra navratri is going on we had a DEVI pooja at home. We did Guru Pooja followed by Ganesh Stuti and Lalita Sahasranaam and Devi bhajans. All our eyes were filled with gratitude to the Divine Mother.

As the Divine Mother takes care of her devotees; similarly a mother takes care of her children. She nurtures them, protects them, points out their mistakes and showers them with love and affection.

At the same moment the thought of my mother came to my mind. She stood by e against all odds on the path I had chosen. The path of "ART OF LIVING". With all the members of the family on one side and me on the other, she stood by me as a pillar of strength. At times explaining to the family that she would like her daughter to follow the spiritual path and participate in Satsangs rather than drain her self by being a part of the pub culture.

No comments: