Thursday, February 12, 2009

27th Jan till1st Feb 2009 - Part 1 course.



Kandivali has created a new historry in the AOL of the western suburbs of Mumbai by enrolling 141 new registration for part I begining from.27th jan till1st Feb. Love, Enthusiasm, confidance, joy, togetherness and smiles are piping out of everyone's face and you can see nothing but, fun..joy..laughter and haappiness..The grace of the Master was torrential and everyone was enjoying this nectar.....

I am sharing an experience one of our course participant Mr. R.K Menon has shared with me.

Jai Gurudev,

Yes, that is the new mantra that I have learnt in the past few days. I would like to share with you my experiences of the Part 1 Course of The Art Of Living of His Holiness Sri Sri Ravi Shankarji better known as GURUJI. More information is on their official website www.artofliving.org. My course was of 6 days (Tue to Sat – Morning 6am to 9am) and (Sunday Morning 6am to 2 pm). You also have an option of evening timings 6 pm to 9 pm and Sunday will be same timings. Our batch consisted of around 141 people from all parts of city and all communities. There were Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Jains with us. The overall experience was great. They taught us breathing techniques which consist of a simple Pranayam, Bastrikka and the great Sudarshan Kriya. You feel very light after the kriya. I saw people crying, laughing, dancing after the kriya. My personal experience of the kriya was like I am travelling in the outer space with all the planets around me. I feel a powerful internal vibration post kriya and get a lot of relief from my chronic backache. It gives you a great amount of energy to carry on your day to day routines, with less amount of stress. I request people who have already done the course to give advance tips to me and people who haven’t done the course to do the Basic Part 1 Course. Your own breath can do wonders on you.


1 comment:

Mansee's Point Of View! said...

Jai Gurudev :-)

Mr. R K Menon..Im so glad u did the course....u r amongst the lucky US now :-) U have been fortunate to learn this divine "Sudarshan Kriya"..pl continue doing it at home and enjoy the bliss!